My wife ordered $2500 worth of furniture form this "business" back in June.After several delays and excuses, Gabriel simply stopped replying to phone calls and emails.

I had to dispute the charges with my credit card companies - thankfully they returned everything I had paid, though I was getting close to my 120 day limit on the first charge.

Do NOT do business with this guy, but if you have had difficulty with them in the past the police in Burton (http://www.burtonmi.gov/content/police-department-home) are very helpful and friendly.This is NOT a legitimate business, don't even think about letting them anywhere near your hard earned money.

Had an Experience with Shabby Living?

Comments

Hi there,

Did your website traffic drop recently? Is your ranking on search engines out of the window?

It could be low quality/duplicate content on your website that has caused this. It is now a good time to revamp your site with some fresh, high quality content to win back the trust of Google and the likes.

We provide web content - SEO articles, blog posts, Press Release, Product Descriptions, Product reviews, website content, etc at very reasonable prices.

We also offer some innovative link building packages (google loves backlinks) that might interest you. Just visit our website: www.contentyogi.com to get more information about our services.

You can get in touch with us via email: orders@contentyogi.com, via skype: assistos.inc or by phone: +1-415-315-9897. We would love to talk to you and help you with your content/SEO needs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Josh Caldon

www.contentyogi.com

Many customers of Shabby Living have already filed complaints in their own jurisdictions. If you have had a negative experience with Gabriel Bell/Shabby Living, please report this activity to your local law enforcement as well as the Kentucky Commonwealth Attorney’s Office. The Commonwealth’s Attorney with jurisdiction in this matter is:

Hon. Clint Willis

P.O. Box 472

Franklin, KY 42135

Ph: (270) 586-5326

Fax: (270) 586-4101

Clint Willis has the authority to recommend that Gabriel Bell’s diversion be revoked, in light of new criminal complaints. The presiding judge in this matter is whose responsibility it is to revoke the diversion, if appropriate, is:

Hon. Janet J. Crocker

Chief Circuit Judge

Simpson County Justice Center

101 Court St., P.O. Box 509

Franklin, KY 42135-0509

Allen & Simpson, Cir. 49, Div. 01

(270) 586-8058 (Phone)

(270) 586-0731 (Fax)

Please contact Clint Willis with your specific complaints about Gabriel Bell/Shabby Living, regardless of your locality, but do so in addition to filing charges with your local law enforcement.

Make sure to follow the links posted here and notify the authorities in KY.G.

is on a criminal diversion for 9 felony charges, for just this type of activity.

If you file charges, then contact KY.G's criminal diversion can be revoked and he can go straight to prison.